Safe are able to provide support for those wanting to get approved and deliver IQ approved qualifications in Security. This is ideal for centres and trainers who are new to the sector, those who want to change awarding body and any centre who needs additional administrative support. Prices are much cheaper than you would expect, with the initial centre approval fee of £350 including your first external visit.
Safe takes responsibility for centre administration, including the following:
- Developing and implementing new procedures and paperwork in line with awarding body requirements
- Providing up to date training materials including PowerPoint presentations and student books (license fee applies)
- Providing access to and despatch of examination papers
- Keeping candidate records and sending the required documentation to the awarding body
- Registering and claiming candidate’s results and certificates
- Internal and external verification
SAFE is responsible for quality assurance and provides guidance on training, industry and qualification matters to centres.
A small charge is added to the cost of each certificate for this service which starts at £12.50 depending on qualification, and a standard fee is charged for any quality assurance and internal verification visits that are undertaken. Details of this service and the procedures for operation are available below in the application pack.
Applying couldn’t be easier, just complete the application form below and return to us via our order page with copies of CV’s and certificates of your trainers. A member of the SAFE team will then contact you within 5 working days to discuss your application. The only additional requirement is that all centres of SAFE purchase our training materials.